I must admit, at first I had a bit of trouble CASE-ing this one. Then I decided to focus on one element and go from there.
The extra large distressed banner caught my attention as it is quite an interesting element. So I went ahead and started inking a 2″ wide strip of paper. From there I decided to use a thin card base, and the rest of the design came along.
The word “rock” was die cut out of white paper and inked with yellow ink, however I had to hand draw and cut the “u”. Kathy has used the same stamp for repeated background stamping and for the focal point. Similarly, I used the sentiment for both purposes in my card.
I hope you stop by CASE Study blog and take a look at the amazing projects that the design team and Kathy created!
Thanks for stopping by 🙂