First off is a card for the Runway Inspired challenge #21
the inspiration photo:
I like the colors blue and yellow together in this photo. I was also inspired by Laur’s card for this challenge.
I made this card over a week ago! but was so busy, didn’t get a chance to post it, but since today is the deadline, had to make some time 🙂
Here is another card that I made around that time, not for the challenge, just trying out a new stamp.
- Stamp: Stampin Up! “Growing Green” and PTI “Delightful Dahlia
- Ink: Stampin’Up! Tempting Tuquoise, Memento London Fog.
- Paper: Neenah solar white card stock, yellow paper.
- Tools: Aqua painter, circle cutter.
- Stampendous “Peony Panel”, Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings”
- Ink: Copic markers
- Paper: Neenah solar white
- Tools: Memory box die “Tilth Floral“, PTI Impression plate “Linen and Canvas“
6 Responses to Runway Inspire # 21 plus extra