Hello, and peace to those who follow true guidance.
I don’t have a video this week as I was away for the weekend, so I am just sharing a card that I made today. I have been thinking of making this ever since I got back from Canada three weeks ago. Well, now that it is done I can send it on its way .
- First I stamped the house, then used a post-it note to create a mask for the area above the hill. I then sponged some green ink below the mask.
- I cut out the house together with the hill.
- On a separate piece of white cardstock (4″ x 5.25″) I stamped the tree where it would be right beside the house and slightly behind it, and colored it.
- I then placed the cut out peice of hill and house with foam adhesive.
- For the sun, I punched out 1″ circle from yellow vellum. Then, using a small circle punch (mine was slightly larger than 1/4″ ) I punched out half a circle around the edge.
- Lastly, placed a cute yellow button with a glue dot on top of vellum.
Stamps: Hero Arts “Mi Casa“
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’Up! Wild Wasabi, Distress ink Peeled Paint,
Copic: Tree: E27, E29, G23, G25. House: E00, E50, E33, E34. W3
Paper: Neenah Solar White, yellow vellum.
Others: Yellow button, post-it note.